Friday, August 29, 2014

Please join me on Google+

This blog will only very sparsely have new posts.  If you want to interact with me daily, add me to your Google+ circles!



Don't have a Google+ account?  Create one!  It only takes a few minutes!

Do you enjoy creating and/or viewing rendered art?


Do you enjoy reading science articles and engaging in conversation on such topics?


We post science articles that are unbound by the mainstream.

I cannot tell you what Google+ is, but I can tell you what it is not.  It's definitely NOT Facebook!  And absolutely NOT a ghost town.  Most people who have come to Google+ from Facebook say that they love it!  I can tell you that images look much better on Google+ than Facebook.  

So, join me.  I'll share a circle of interesting and engaging people with you to get you started.

No comments: