Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Dark As The Grave - Eerie digital art

My participation in the Artify threads in the dslreports.com Digital Imaging forum has occasionally inspired me to show my darker side. Here are some examples.

Georgetown Steps (Bloody Edit)



Park Bench (Eyes In The Dark Edit)



Greenhouse (Horror Film Edit)



Children On Beach (Creepshow Edit)



Wasp (Alien Edit)



I did not take the original photos from which these were made. However, all "artification" was done by me. I did not indicate the steps I took to create these, but I would be happy to answer specific questions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the pictures are beautiful but i found an old forum post about a SY-5EH5 V1.3 . i didn't know how else to contact you letting you know i have one if you hadn't found one in two years.

nathan_kari@mail2nathan.com