Tuesday, June 17, 2008

This is how I earned the name Fractalman - Part 4

I am working on gathering some music news. In the meantime, I thought everyone might enjoy a few more of my fractals. These were done with Iterations in 2006.

I've Got My Eye On You



Fracture 2



Time To Fly



All of these were enhanced with PhotoShop. To my knowledge, Stephen Ferguson abandoned Iterations several years ago. Thus, I'd be happy to e-mail a copy to anyone who leaves there e-mail address in the comment section. I'll warn you that there is a bit of a learning curve, but you can do quite a lot with it once you learn the interface.

You might notice that 2 of the 3 fractals indicate copyright to Endeavour Experiment in the bottom right. That is my musical identity. Actually, Endeavour is the musical identity. The experiment included music and fractals. More on Endeavour at a later date.

No comments: